Remote Inventory Specialist (Grand Rapids, MI) 7/25/2018
R.S. Hughes Co, Inc
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REMOTE INVENTORY SPECIALIST (GRAND RAPIDS, MI)
* - Grand Rapids
* Grand Rapids, MI, USA
* Full Time
Email Me This Job
Job Description: Will be responsible for managing inventory at remote customer locations performing the duties listed below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Onsite at customer site or travel to various customers to manage and maintain their local stock room.
* Count inventory bins and enter information into a tablet to generate order.
* Speak face-to-face with customers to resolve issues and build customer relations.
* Deliver product to customer and re-stock customers' shelves.
* Maintain cleanliness of shelves and look for ways to increase business footprint.
* Assist customer production and purchasing personnel in other areas as needed.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
* Be able to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information.
* Speak English fluently and have strong communication skills.
* Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required.
* Must be neat and clean with a professional appearance.
* Customer service oriented with an ability to problem-solve.
* Regularly lift and/or move objects that are up to 100 pounds.
* Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch.
* Occasionally required to climb stairs and/or ladders.
* Be able to reach over head above the shoulders and horizontally.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Who we are:
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 50 locations in the United States and Mexico, we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, General Electric, Brady, Kimberly Clark, Ansell Edmont, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment. R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. https://rshughes.hirecentric.com.