Product Manager - Pistols 7/25/2018
Sig Sauer, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRODUCT MANAGER - PISTOLS
Location: Newington, NH
SIG SAUER, Inc. is The Complete Systems Provider , leading the firearm/outdoor industry in American innovation, ingenuity, and manufacturing. SIG SAUER brings a dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance that has made it the brand of choice among many of the world s elite military, government and law enforcement units as well as responsible citizens. SIG SAUER offers a full array of products to meet any mission parameter, including handguns, rifles, ammunition, electro-optics, suppressors, ASP (Advanced Sport Pellet) air guns and training. Headquartered in Newington New Hampshire, SIG SAUER, Inc. is the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes SIG SAUER GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company with more than 1,600 employees.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to become a member of our Marketing Department at our Headquarters in Newington New Hampshire.
SIG SAUER will provide relocation assistance if needed!
While employed as a Product Manager Pistols you will:
* Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
* Engage in continuous and thorough end user research to ensure that customer needs are identified and new products are developed that meet the needs of the end user
* Represent SIG SAUER as the product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events.
* Work with Product Marketing in developing and delivering product roadmap plans
* Must have the ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision while managing multiple tasks
* Excellent computer skills are essential in order to function within the group and the organization
* Preferred experience would be with rifle and/or firearms, particularly in the areas of military, Law enforcement and commercial markets
* Preferred candidate should have a working knowledge of manufacturing techniques, competitive products currently in use and should have significant practical experience in shooting and testing rifles or firearms.
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor s degree as Marketing major preferred or a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in the firearms environment involving a mid-level marketing position
* Experience with pistols preferred but other firearms experience will be considered
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. Apply