Manufacturing Technician I 7/25/2018
Prometheus Laboratories Inc
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for reagent/lab supply preparations and supporting manufacturing of diagnostic materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manufactures In-House material, such as Reagents, Controls, Standards, ELISA plates, IFA slides, etc.
* Acquires sera from internal or external biobanks.
* Maintains inventory of materials and supplies
* Organizes, maintains, and cleans manufacturing areas
* Operates and maintains equipment
* Writes department specific documents (e.g. Manufacturing batch records, procedures, incoming material specifications)
* Submits Document Change Requests (DCR) for documents
* Implements actions to close CAPA
* Operates per cGMP and other applicable guidelines
* Identifies and implements changes to reduce cost, improve product quality, improve product robustness, etc.
* Abides by company rules, policies, and procedures
* Follows safety policies and procedures
* Works on special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Position generally requires a High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1+ years related experience. Experience working in GMP or CLIA laboratory environment preferred.
Prometheus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with commitment to Affirmative Action for Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans.