Program Manager 7/26/2018
Ad Hoc, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Ad Hoc is a team of people passionate about building government services that work for the people that use them. An Ad Hoc Program Manager is responsible for keeping programs on timeline, scope, and price. That means everything from high-level project planning such as crafting project milestones, epics, and schedules, to finance projection and reconciliation, to personnel management. You'll ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful. In this position you will also play a technical role working to sign off on all solutions that are provided to clients.
This role will be onsite with a client in Baltimore 1 day per week. So although you won\'t need to live in Baltimore, you must be open and able to commute each week without need for relocation.
The Program Manager is responsible for:
* Managing personnel and finances
* Developing strong customer relationships to understand needs, maximize customer satisfaction, and identify new opportunities
* Interviewing and selecting new team members
* Conducting performance reviews
* Serving as the final authority on product and technical solutions for clients
* People Management: demonstrated ability to manage humans.
* Systems Management: demonstrated ability to organize people, technology, culture, and operations to drive solutions to significantly complex business problems.
* Client Management: demonstrated ability to maximize client satisfaction in a contractual relationship.
* Written Technical Expression: demonstrated use of plain language to communicate information that others comprehend.
* Strategic Thinking: demonstrated ability to plan programs in ways that benefit the organization over a long term.
* Tactical Implementation: demonstrated ability to implement a strategic plan in small, iterative cycles.
* Onsite with client 2-3 days per week
* Entrepreneurism: Ability to identify and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams.
* Financial Management: Ability to accurately forecast profit and loss for a program.
* Executive Leadership: Ability to nurture and grow managers.
* External Awareness: Remains current on external forces that may impact the organization or tech community.
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Vanguard 401K Plan
* Unlimited Vacation
* Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.