Talent Acquisition Manager (Larkspur) 7/26/2018
Akili Interactive Labs
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The job
Akili is seeking a dynamic and innovative Talent Acquisition Specialist in our West Coast Office. Reporting to the Director of People Strategy, you will help to develop a highly effective staffing strategy to help us attract qualified candidates who meet our staffing needs, and most importantly fits our unique culture.
This Talent Acquisition role will be situated in our West Coast office and play an integral role in the People Strategy and Ops team. In addition to leading Talent Acquisition, the ideal candidate will be a resource and represent the People Ops team for our west coast employees. As a player coach s/he will lead Talent Acquisition as well as play a key role recruiting for key positions. The company is currently recruiting on both the east and the west coast and is rapidly growing.
Here's what it entails:
* Design, build, implement and manage strategic sourcing and talent acquisition programs
* Enhance staffing programs to communicate our employee values and create a dynamic candidate experience
* Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
* Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
* Network strategically to build candidate pipelines for the functional areas that you support
* Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
* Lead, manage and actively participate in the entire recruiting life cycle while working closely with management to drive best in class recruiting practices and strategies
* Develops/negotiates offers with candidates and creates the onboarding experience for all new hires.
* Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
* Leads with an operational focus, setting strategy, objectives and policies
* Lead employer branding initiatives
Here's what you need:
* A strong understanding of high volume recruitment best practices
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal is critical
* Full Cycle In-house recruitment experience with a growth stage company
* Able to multi-task and flourish in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong interpersonal skills & EQ
* Diversity & Inclusion experience
* Demonstrated pattern of building collaborative relationships with both staff at all levels
* Experience establishing "candidate experience" that results in company ambassadors whether the candidate comes to work for Akili or not
* Demonstrated creative and innovative problem-solving skills
Akili - The company
Akili Interactive (www.akiliinteractive.com) is creating an entirely new class of medicine that combines rigorous scientific validation with engaging video game mechanics.
We are pioneering the field of digital therapeutics, creating, producing, and validating digital medicines designed to directly treat disease. Akili's flagship product, Project: EVO, is based on technology developed at UCSF that was featured as the cover article in Nature under the headline "Game Changer".
Akili was founded by leading neuroscientists and top-tier game design veterans to create gaming experiences that are designed to have measurable health impacts in multiple patient populations. Akili has partnerships with top pharmaceutical companies, and has received recent recognition in major media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Fast Company, and The Verge..
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Akili Interactive are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.