Manager, Banking & Capital Markets 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CT-Stamford
Aon is looking for a Manager, Banking & Capital Markets
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our McLagan business group within Aon's Talent, Rewards and Performance team. This position offers an opportunity to work as a Manager in our Stamford, CT office. McLagan is the financial services industry's leading global compensation consulting firm. Our clients include virtually every leading global financial services firm, including hedge funds, investment banking boutiques, private equity firms, investment management organizations, commercial and retail banks, and securities firms. Our business model is based on creating and expanding long-term partnerships with our clients. Many of our key client relationships extend back to McLagan s inception in 1966. More information about McLagan is available at www.mclagan.com.
Your impact as a Manager
We currently have an immediate need for an experienced consultant to join one of our business teams as a Manager. The Manager will be part of a highly productive team of industry experts. In our team-based work environment, the Manager will contribute to our clients business decisions made by their senior leaders, including executive management and boards of directors.
* Manage, analyze, and draw conclusions on large sets of client compensation and headcount data.
* Serve as a client manager by building relationships with business and HR staff at clients.
* Execute compensation survey benchmark results for your respective business area
* Present trends and various analyses at client conferences
* Complete research and write reports on client-driven topics, including emerging trends in client business
* Mentor and provide guidance to more junior staff
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Ability to derive meaningful insights from quantitative and qualitative data
* Ability to be consultative having strong verbal and written communication
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
* Quick learner, independent thinker
* Competitive, team player
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
* Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
* Superior Excel and PowerPoint profiency
4 plus years of consulting or compensation experience within a corporate environment. Financial services experience is preferred.
Bachelors or Masters Degrees in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, or other relevant field of study, with proven academic excellence.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.