Vice President--Legal Consulting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/26/2018
END DATE 8/16/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-GA-Atlanta
Aon is looking for a Vice President- Legal Consulting
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting the Health & Benefits business in Atlanta GA.
Your impact as a Vice President- Legal Consulting
* Consult with clients on design, administrative, and operational issues under federal and state health and welfare law
* Draft health and welfare plans and perform legal research and analysis
* Review and revise health and welfare SPDs, notices, and annual enrollment materials for compliance with legal requirements
* Serve as internal subject matter expert to consultants on issues under ACA, Internal Revenue Code, ERISA, HIPAA, ADA, Medicare, mental health parity, and state health insurance law
* Identify and resolve technical issues related to health plan design and operations
* Concisely and correctly identify technical issues related to health and welfare plans and communicate analysis to colleagues both orally and in writing
* Take ownership of assigned analysis, working within budget and timelines.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* J.D. and state bar membership
* 5 plus years of relevant experience in law firm, corporation, or consulting.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.