Senior Financial Analyst 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NJ-Hammonton
Aon is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst in our US Health & Benefits Finance team, based in Hammonton, NJ. This role will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will include supporting multiple departments across the Voluntary Benefit Enrollment Solutions and partnering with their respective senior leadership & business leaders.
* Overall structure and control of P&L revenue and expense management and tracking, value-added reporting and analysis, and spread management
* Lead the budget and forecast processes for department leads
* Provide accurate, relevant and timely information, analysis, systems and procedures that foster business insight, analysis, and teamwork which identify, develop and enable the implementation of strategies and tactics that empowers the Business to address the key issues and opportunities.
* Short and long term target setting / long-range planning skills
* Financial analysis and control
* Serve as the financial strategist and leader supporting the line of business model and value proposition.
* Integral part of US H&B finance team
* Develop and deliver regular financial reporting and presentation materials which are shared with Senior Management that are timely and accurate.
* Perform variance analysis and provide insight on monthly and quarterly consolidated results and margins against plan, forecast, and prior year results
* Serves as a reference and maintains information frequently requested by management. Provides guidance on process improvement for simplification and reporting accuracy.
* Special projects as requested
Key Skills and Expectations
* Influencing and Relationship Building - Build credibility and become a trusted partner and advisor to Business leaders. Bridge gaps between Finance and the Business as well as other Functions.
* Change Management - Develop strong change and program management skills in order to influence and drive strategic and operational initiatives. Understand and apply tools and techniques on how to prepare for, manage through, and adopt the change
* Strategy and Decision Support - -Support strategic analysis and decision making and provide Financial insight into Business decisions. Help Business leaders to formulate and operationalize strategy - and assess the impact on Aon's financial goals and contribution towards (ROIC, Working Capital, Free Cash Flow, Operating Margin, Growth)
* Management Reporting, Metrics, and Analytics - Support US H&B s strategic objectives and deep understanding of how to influence, improve, and manage towards key metrics; Continuously apply performance measures and analysis and leverage standard as well as ad-hoc management reports provided by the Finance center and synthesize, interpret, and turn (own) analysis into actions for effective reviews with Business leader
Experience / Education / Training
* BA Degree in Finance or Accounting
* At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.