Executive Benefits Specialist (Health & Benefits) 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-MN-Bloomington
Aon Executive Benefits Specialist
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Benefits Specialist in our Bloomington, MN office. This position will support Aon s Executive Benefits practice.
The Executive Benefits practice has been designing executive deferred compensation and supplemental benefit plans since 1973. We continue our long tradition of providing creative plan designs, cutting-edge products and funding vehicles, and comprehensive administrative support as we have for more than 40 years. For more information, please visit www.aon.com/executivebenefits.
Aon s Executive Benefits practice is the source for executive and physician benefit programs created for healthcare industry professionals. Our Benefits Specialists manage and administer customized benefit plans that are designed to meet the individual needs of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Main point of contact for about 20-30 clients alongside an Account Executive
* Responsible for the day to day upkeep and administration of the plans for clients and participants
* Prepare annual enrollment portal and applicable materials for existing participants in each plan (Q4)
* Prepare and assemble communication materials for new and terminating participants as well as post-issue policy servicing
* Ability to improvise and create plan documents/materials as necessary for clients
* Communicate with clients via email and phone
* Process mutual fund transactions and contributions with designated recordkeeper
* Organize and coordinate workflow while managing numerous clients and deadlines
* Partner with carriers to provide exceptions and solutions for our clients
* 3 or more years experience in client services
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook
* Respects highly confidential matters
* Self-directed, proactive, innovative
* Bachelor s degree or relevant work experience
* Prior insurance experience preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.