Renewal Specialist 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-TX-Houston
Aon is looking for a Renewal Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Commercial Risk, in Houston, TX.
Your Impact as an Renewal Specialist:
This position works directly with the Account Service Team throughout the renewal process. Activities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Draft and prepare submission including exposure exhibits, loss exhibits, coverage specs, document preparation and applications
* Work with complex policy placement
* Draft and prepare manuscript documentation; binders, policies and endorsements
* Assist in the policy management process including the tracking, following up and receipt of policies and endorsements.
* Assist brokers in policy checking.
* Comply with all Aon service standards.
* Assist in the policy management process including the tracking, following up and receipt of policies
* Opportunity for growth within insurance industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 2-3 years experience with P&C and basic Insurance Knowledge desired
* P&C license preferred and/or ability to obtain license in near future
* Must be able to multi-task and be well organized
* Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
* Intermediate Word and Excel skills
Bachelor s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.