Shipping and Receiving - Springfield 7/26/2018
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Carries responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Confirm and record the receipt of shipments; oversees packing, mass receiving, mass shipping.
* Preparing all items for shipping, prepare and receive shipments, load and unload trucks.
* Manages inventory control
* Fast paced shipping and receiving responsibilities
* All other duties as assigned.
* Forklift and pilot-jack experience
* Ability to lift 50 pounds and more frequently
* Knowledgeable about or have past experience mass shipping with UPS and Federal Express
* Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines; ability to prioritize
* Excellent organizational and documentation skills
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills and experience
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
* Previous experience with shipping and receiving
* Previous exposure to rules, regulations, and policies regarding warehouse operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus..
BEF foods, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status