Associate Sales Representative - Birmingham, AL 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
The Associate Sales Representative (ASR) is a sales role. The ASR is primarily responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve the sales objectives. Associate Sales Representatives will operate within company
policies and procedures and demonstrate a high degree of compliant and ethical behaviors. Successful candidates should be relocatable. Minimally to bordering states.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develop and execute regional business plan that results in achievement of assigned sales quota for assigned products which includes, but not limited to call planning, cold calling to develop new customers, qualifying and following up on leads and selling to new and/or existing accounts.
2. Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products.
3. Conduct clinical/reimbursement in-service training programs with appropriate customers.
4. Educate patients and healthcare providers in clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product.
5. Adhere to inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management
6. Stay current with company communications through the use of technology which includes but is not limited to email, voice mail, conference calls, and meetings.
7. Complete all required training assignments and administrative tasks on or before the defined deadlines.
8. Complete and accurate daily office visit entry through CRM
9. Manage all parts of Exogen sales process in support of primary sales representatives. Responsibilities
* Obtaining sales orders from customers
* Exogen patient fittings
* Exogen order entry via eScrip
* Customer follow up
* Providing full coverage to existing customers when primary sales representative is out of the territory
SCOPE OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
For funds, Costs or Profits:
-Accountable for achieving assigned regional sales quota and working within budget.
-ASR will not have responsibility for managing others
For Internal and External Relationships:
-Internal: Interacts frequently with sales management, sales representatives, reimbursement
services, national account managers, marketing and other internal functions
-External: Daily interaction with customers, patients, and total office staff
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS these are non-essential job duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
-Assist in working the major national conventions and local/regional meetings as determined by Sales Management.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
-4 year college degree
-Good written and oral communication skills
-Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
-Experience in a business to business selling role with demonstrated results is preferred.
-Requires ability to get to all customers operations and facilities via own automobile and/or local transport.
-Requires the ability to meet deadlines, frequent assignment changes, periodic heavy workload, rapidly changing technology and dynamic business growth.
-Requires mobility at conventions and meetings
-Requires the ability to hear and communicate customer problems with sales representatives in person and on the telephone.
-Requires the ability to read complex reference material and written user manuals.
-Requires the ability to participate in interactive verbal group activities including brainstorming and working sessions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled