Physical Therapy Technician (Part-Time) 7/26/2018
Campbell Clinic Orthopedics
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Performs tasks which assist the Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants and Athletic Trainers in providing patient care. Cleans and maintains the treatment areas, gym, and equipment to ensure quality patient care.
* Works under the continual supervision and direction of a licensed physical therapist, physical therapy assistant or athletic trainer.
* Performs clerical and reception duties as needed to ensure adequate coverage of the reception desk at all times.
* Prepares, maintains and cleans the treatment areas to ensure appropriate patient care.
* Monitors and restocks physical therapy supplies to maintain sufficient inventory for quality patient care.
* Cleans and maintains equipment with safety check list to ensure patient safety.
* Assists patients in dressing and preparation for treatment.
* Assists the physical therapist in patient related activities, those of which the technician has been trained.
* Assists patients in safe and correct performance of activities or exercises related to the development of strength, flexibility and endurance.
* Observes and reports the patient s conditions, reaction, and responses to the physical therapist.
* Performs other related duties as requested by the Director, Physical Therapists,Physical Therapy Managers and Athletic Trainers.
High school graduate or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Southaven, Mississippi, United States