Athletic Trainer 7/26/2018
Campbell Clinic Orthopedics
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Responsible for injury assessment and treatment of athletes outside the clinical setting. Administers procedures as directed by and under the supervision of a Physical Therapist and/or Physician in the clinical setting. Maintains the highest possible level of professionalism and ethics as designed by the National Athletic Training Association.
* Conducts patient care while in the Physical Therapy clinic under the supervision of a Physical Therapist or Physician.
* Conducts injury assessment and treatment, as well as injury prevention, of athletes associated with the Campbell Clinic Outreach Program.
* Prepares and maintains documentation associated with injuries of outreach related injuries.
* Performs other related duties as requested.
* Adaptability Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
* Communication, Oral Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Communication, Written Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Honesty/Integrity Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
* Initiative Ability to go beyond the conventional and encourage new ideas.
* Problem Solving Ability to recognize courses of action which can be taken to handle problems or potential problems.
* Time Management Ability to effectively manage time in multiple settings.
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Required. Graduation from an accredited Athletic Training curriculum or successful completion of Athletic Training Internship program. 1 year of related job experience is required.
* Must be certified by the National Athletic Training Association
* Ability to obtain Tennessee and/or Mississippi license
* CPR/AED certified
* CPR/AED instructor preferred but not required
* One to three years of experience as an Athletic Trainer is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Germantown, Tennessee, United States