Cloud Integration Architect / Developer 7/26/2018
Capgemini Government Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Cloud Integration Architect / Developer
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Integration Architect/Developer with experience in J2EE, MuleSoft product suite, DevOps Pipeline implementation to join our Capability Crosscut team in the DC Metro Area and support our government clients. The Cloud Integration Architect/Developer is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to provide technical leadership on enterprise level projects and support our government clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in enterprise application integration and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS capabilities in cloud integration services serving our clients.
As a Cloud Integration Architect/Developer you will:
* Work with the Engagement Managers, customers, architects and partners to implement MuleSoft s AnyPoint platform (or similar technology) in order to solve mission-critical business challenges.
* Build and maintain integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems.
* Understand business requirements, work with end users to develop and deploy the integration techniques.
* Provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and referenceable customer projects.
* Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
* Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend solutions.
* Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming.
* Lead large to mid-size development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams.
* Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery.
* Perform technical solution design reviews.
* Write and review technical solutions for proposal submissions.
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experience providing IT enabled solutions.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer.
* Minimum 8 years of software development, integration and/or other Enterprise Service Bus experience.
* MuleSoft Certified Developer certification.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
* Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing.
* Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
* Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, web service standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
* Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST).
* Strong understanding of relational databases.
* Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework.
* Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
* Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
* Experience in implementation of mid to large size J2EE based framewok and managing geographically distributed teams.
* Senior level Java development experience.
* Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
* Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and development using SOA/EAI solutions.
* Experience with SOAP and REST.
* Strong experience in programming skills using J2EE, design patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
* Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
* Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
* Experience troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
* Expertise in large distributed systems.
* Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
* Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile applications development, support and deployment.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.