Program Analyst, Junior - FAA 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Program Analyst - Civil
This position will provide program analysis support for FAA and other Civil Agency programs
Years of Relevant Experience
The position requires 0-3 years of relevant Program Analysis experience in Civil Agencies.A Master s degree may count for additional years of experience.
Essential Job Functions
The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from this position if the work is similar, related, and/or a logical assignment for this position. Other duties may be required and assigned.
* Provide direct, daily support to the Data Manager
* Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans
* Organizes and assists with planning and directing team work among subject matter experts and/or project leads.
* Creates and develops program management documents, meeting formats, briefings, meeting notes and other reports.
* Participates in meetings and derive the outcome and work actions to closure.
* Reviews multiple project schedules and conducts analysis to identify the health of the schedule and activities.
* Supports resource and schedule management tasks assigned by the client.
* Prepares and coordinates reports, briefings, conferences, publications and training.
Bachelor s degree in a STEM discipline is required.
Master s degree desired.
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Experience with data collection and analysis
* Ability to multi task, work under minimal supervision, and prioritize tasks
* Possession of strong work ethic, excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Attention to detail, strong time management skills
* Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to encourage the compliance of others
* Skilled in situational and procedural analysis to advise process improvements
* Aptitude for imaginative problem solving
Ability to receive Public Trust and beyond (Secret/Top Secret) clearance
Occasional travel required as needed by client/s and/or company
Cobec Site in Washington, DC
Cobec is an equal opportunity employer.