Information Systems Security Officer 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Information Systems Security Officer candidates to support the US Air Force, located at Langley-Eustis AFB, Virginia.
* Provide support of Air Force Information Security Programs for local commands.
* Provide technical and analytical assistance necessary to efficiently implement solutions effectively sustaining, maintaining, and managing all aspects of information systems to include WAN/LAN and Personal Computer (PC) support services
* Ensure compliance with DoD policies & command standards, maximizing existing resources, and proper training
* Provide LAN task management support to include prioritizing client requirements, minimizing client downtime, maintain inventory of ADP equipment IAW established standards, and ensure adherence to all security and licensing requirements
* Manage the overall program information security on classified networks up to and including Top Secret level for the specified program offices ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of program data to include Advance Fighter Development data.
* Interpret information systems security principles, information systems security guides, concepts, regulations and standards and provide information systems security guidance to managers, supervisors, and other staff agencies.
* Responsible for maintaining a stable workforce and providing personnel with expertise as described for each referenced sub-task
* Must be Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 2 Certified and maintain currency throughout the contract
* Linux certification from a nationally recognized provider (e.g. SuSE Certified Linux Administrator or Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator)
* Top Secret Clearance eligible for upgrade to SAP/SCI
* Two years' experience as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
* Possess one year's network administration experience on systems using SuSE or Red Hat Linux operating system