Crain Product Implementation Specialist (TEMP) - Detroit 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Crain Communications is seeking a Product Implementation Specialist to help support Crain's ongoing digital efforts. The implementation specialist prioritizes, coordinates and expedites work in the development queue, ensuring high quality execution by managing and monitoring project budgets, timelines, quality and risk.
We're looking for someone who has a digital production background, project management experience, a focus on creating great user experiences, and an interest in helping a leading media organization thrive in a digital age. The Product Implementation Specialist will work collaboratively with the publication stakeholders, development teams and product managers. This position will report into the Sr. Product Implementation Manager.
* Coordinate the day-to-day tasks and priorities of brands publications, key stakeholders, development and product management teams
* Consult with Production Development team and Product Managers on project scoping and design
* Represent the publication's needs to internal team members and acts as the focal point for the brands
* Work closely with and support the publications marketing, sales, and events teams, managing production requests that come in from across those teams each day, and managing associated areas and products of our digital properties that support their efforts
* With the design and development process, set expectations and effectively communicate with stakeholders
* At least one year one of experience in digital web development and project management
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
* Ability to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical stakeholders
* Proficiency with content management systems and third-party systems and platforms (ex: Basecamp, Jira, Slack, Drupal, WordPress, Drupal and applications related to digital media companies)
* Ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Excellent people skills and comfortable talking with customers and building relationships
* Capable of working on your own initiative
* Identify strategic and procedural areas of improvement and solutions
* Strong knowledge within the media and publishing industry
* 3+ years of experience in digital web development and project management within the media and publishing industry is preferred
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can't get anywhere else. As a privately held company, we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections as well as conversations.
Click HERE to visit us in our Detroit office.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing leader.
Follow Crain on
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.