Regional Sales Manager 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
What You'll Do:
We are looking for entrepreneurial minded sales leaders to concentrate exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition. Leveraging your relationship with Channel Partners is essential to scale and grow your business.. Strong candidates have a proven track record of consistently Exceeding sales quotas and thrive in an environment where they are in control of their earnings.
* Aggressively build, nurture, manage and support new sales and upsell existing customers in the assigned territory
* Build strong and effective relationships with channel partners, resulting in force multiplier revenue growth opportunities
* Leverage other team members within the overall organization to close business and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
* Work programmatically to prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
* Work with Marketing to conduct channel focused webinars, seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
* Maintain a high volume of sales activity via calls, emails, & social selling
* Work as part of a sales team toward reaching quarterly territory sales quota.
* Promote and evangelize product offerings within the market
Must Have Skills:
* Experience selling enterprise security technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
* Superior volume of relationships in the Information Security community within the assigned territory
* Ability to prove existing relationships with key Channel Partners in territroy
* Must have experience generating new business
* A proven record of consistently exceeding a sales quota of $2MM+ with the ASP of $75,000
* Requires strong selling skills into enterprise accounts with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
* Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, including strong verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Position requires frequent travel
Since building the firewall management space 15 years ago, FireMon has helped more than 1,500 organizations around the world obtain visibility and control over their complex security infrastructures. We combine powerful security analysis with automated workflows to deliver the industry s most comprehensive security management product portfolio.
Our global team of just under 200 employees helps over 1,500 customers including 100+ of the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies in over 53 different countries. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors it the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
less than span
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company.
less than span
We truly believe in hiring highly driven individuals that are motivated to solve complex problems that impact the world. Our success comes from promoting a balanced work/life program and making it priority to have a great time while building an extraordinary company.
less than span