QA Specialist - Legal & Compliance, St. Louis, MO 7/26/2018
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Firmenich is the largest private company in the Fragrance & Flavors industry, founded in 1895 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Led by our passion for taste and smell, we put our creativity and innovation to work to develop fragrances and flavors for the world s most desirable brands, delighting billions of consumers every day.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a QA Specialist to join our Legal & Compliance Department in our St. Louis, MO facility.
Our QA Specialist will be apart of an integrated team of Quality and HSSE professionals which ensures compliance to company and regulatory quality, safety and environmental policies and programs. Support all aspects of the HSE, Quality and Food Safety programs and be a true partner with other companies in driving continuous improvement in these areas.
* Ensure successful implementation of and compliance with the Firmenich management systems
* Conduct non-conformance investigation (both raw material and finished product) and root cause analysis. Develop and communicate corrective and preventative actions. Ensure the completion and effectiveness of corrective actions. Keep proper documentation of NC investigation.
* Analyze data for KPI s, trends, and present improvement opportunities to the team.
* Support customer requests (questionnaires, spec reviews) work flow.
* Support Quality and Food Safety Management System programs and activities, such as internal audits, environmental monitoring swabbing, cleaning validations, and traceability exercises.
* Create and maintain specifications and complete customer questionnaires and quality agreements.
* Support other activities as necessary.
* A four-year degree in Quality, Food Science, HS&SE, or related field with 2 5 years of experience.
* ISO management system experience a plus
* GC and GCMS analysis experience for non-conformance investigation is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran