Senior Proposal Coordinator 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Would you describe yourself as being both creative and detail-oriented* Garver s in-house Marketing Team is expanding and looking for a SENIOR PROPOSAL COORDINATOR with strong written communication skills to support water project pursuits. This role calls for an eye for design and the ability to proofread or edit a continuous flow of documents.
This position will develop and coordinate proposals for multiple business opportunities, assist in developing win strategies, writing technical sections, providing creative layouts, and organizing large amounts of information for the pursuit team. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of teamwork, the ability to work independently on assignments, the ability to multi-task, and know how to prioritize duties to meet deadlines.
Under the direction of marketing leadership, core responsibilities in this role will be to:
* Act as the project manager for proposal and presentation preparation. This includes the writing, editing, and proofreading multi-page proposals, government forms, qualification packages, presentations for both in-house and external distribution
* Work with technical staff to develop strategic win themes to carry over from statement of qualifications, proposals, and interview presentations
* Coordinate and organize large amounts of technical information, including photography, external subconsultant data, and marketing materials including brochures, posters, etc.
* Interface with the graphics team to create visually appealing marketing material
* Develop and storyboard technical presentations for specific project pursuits and Client marketing
TO BE CONSIDERED, CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BY SPECIFYING YOUR INTEREST IN APPLYING YOUR WRITING AND DESIGN QUALIFICATIONS TO THIS POSITION.
* TELL US ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND HOW IT IS APPLICABLE TO THIS SENIOR PROPOSAL COORDINATOR POSITION*
* WHAT IS THE MOST UNIQUE SKILL YOU WILL BE BRING TO THE SENIOR PROPOSAL COORDINATOR POSITION*
* Bachelor's Degree
* Demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills
* Proficient in Adobe InDesign
* 3-8+ years of related experience
* Proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint
* Previous experience in proposal preparation or large-document management
* Previous experience in the Architectural/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) industry
* Previous experience working with municipal and private utilities
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm, headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. With over 500 employees spread between 26 offices in 11 states, Garver offers a wide range of services with a focus on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, power, transportation, survey, and water products. Garver sits in the top 150 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list, while Zweig Group has recognized Garver as a best firm to work for in the multi-discipline category for five consecutive years. Garver will celebrate a century of doing business in 2019. For more information, visit GarverUSA.com.
Garver, LLC is an affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national origin, veterans, religion or disability, in programs, activities, hiring and employment and complies with all civil rights provisions.
Complaints of alleged discrimination or if you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Tatiana Herrington, Director of Human Resources, TBHerrington@GarverUSA.com, (501) 537-3256.