This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/26/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONHomeAbout LeachGarnerCareer OpportunitiesDesigner/Merchandiser
* Design concepts and design renderings with focus on trends.
* Sample Line Management including merchandising the line and organizing by assortments and new SKU s.
* Develop partnerships with Sales to collaborate with customers on new product designs and collections. Provide Product Development support in customer meetings.
* Establish timeliness for each project and meet deadline expectations. Track progress on shared Excel spreadsheets.
* Provide BOM specifications for new SKU s.
* Collaborate with manufacturing teams on line development by ordering raw material, determining tooling availability, and material management.
* Photograph and catalog samples for Marketing, Product Development, and our Archives.
* Manage and track physical inventory including ordering raw materials and components.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors degree in Fine Arts or design focus.
* Minimum of five years precious metal jewelry experience in Product Development and Merchandising.
* Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
* High skill level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
LeachGarner is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.