Electronic Technician 7/26/2018
Liggett Vector Brands Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Liggett Group LLC, a manufacturer of tobacco products, located in Mebane, NC is currently seeking an Electronic Technician.
Responsibilities may include the following:
* Maintain electrical & electronic cigarette manufacturing equipment.
* Backup Software, PLC programs, machine parameters and brand parameters.
* Calibrate and adjust on machine quality control systems.
* Order and document parts for repairs using Maximo (Maintenance Mgmt. software)
* Modify current equipment as necessary.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
* PLC troubleshooting skills using Siemens software/Beckhoff.
* AC & Servo drive and motor control knowledge.
* Knowledge of analog control loops (4 to 20ma, 0-10VDC, etc.).
* Control wiring and troubleshooting experience with various product quality testing equipment is a plus.
* Knowledge of safety precautions related to the electrical trade including the proper use and care of safety equipment.
* This position requires a self-starter and high motivation individual.
* 2-year Associates Degree - Electrical Engineering Technology preferred. (Comparable experience in industrial electronics/instrumentation may be acceptable.)Must be at least 21 years old.
* Must be available to work any shift and be on call.
* Must be able to work in teams.
* Minimum of seven years experience in industrial electronics/instrumentation experience.
* Excellent references from past employers regarding attendance, attitude, ability and willingness to learn, productivity, quality, safety, initiative, and sense of urgency.
* Previous experience in tobacco processing and cigarette manufacturing preferred.
Liggett Vector Brands is an
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer