MEMS Validation Technician 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY In this position, you will be part of the MEMS validation engineering team responsible for post-tapeout validation of advanced digital MEMS microphones for the fast-paced, dynamic consumer electronics market.
* Help Validation Engineers with test setups. Soldering components and modifying engineering boards.
* Setup and execute automated tests in the lab using automated scripting environment
* Debug test setup issues and debug/develop test scripts
* Maintaining lab equipment and engineering boards
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Associate's degree in Electronics Engineering Technology or closely related discipline and 3+ years of experience
* Ability to read/interpret circuit board schematics, specification docs, rework instructions
* Surface Mount (SMT) solder/unsolder/rework Skills
* Experience working with lab equipment such as Audio Precision, oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies etc
* Experience working with lab test setups such as evaluation boards, cables/connectors, connecting boards to test equipment
* Organizational skills to record, organize, and report validation setups and results in relevant methods
* Experience installing/configuring Windows OS and software, driver installation/debug, general OS debug, and working with data in Excel
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Basic software knowledge in text-based programming such as C or scripting language such as Python
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.