Maintenance Technician 7/26/2018
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
ModSpace seeks a Maintenance Technician for our busy Waldorf, MD location.
Our maintenance technicians are jack-of-all-trades and play a critical role in providing excellent service and product to our clients:
* Performing light repairs and refurbishments on inventory buildings
* Responding quickly and professionally to client service calls
* Reporting on and maintaining effective inventory
* Communicating with customers and documenting work
Day to day activities may include:
* Performing needed repairs (i.e. carpentry, painting, electrical, lt. plumbing)
* drywall work, installing/removing partition walls
* installing toilets
* installing/removing floor tiling
* replacing/removing light fixtures
* Inspecting buildings/recommending repairs
* Communicating with customers face to face on site
* Ordering or maintaining parts and supplies inventory
* Coordinating or guiding external vendors
* Operating vehicles or service trucks to deliver or move parts or equipment
To be successful, a ModSpace Maintenance Technician:
* Has a High School Diploma or GED
* Has 5+ years of general maintenance/carpentry, electrical, and light plumbing experience
* Is professoinal, focused on customer service and able to work with minimal supervision
* Can learn to use ModSpace operating systems
* Can lift/move 50lbs unassisted and climb ladders
* Places top priority on SAFETY
Occasional overtime is required.
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.