Customer Service Dispatch Specialist 7/26/2018
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
CUSTOMER SERVICE DISPATCH SPECIALIST
ModSpace is seeking to add a qualified Customer Service Dispatcher to join our busy team in the North American headquarters in Berwyn, PA.
This fast-paced, detail-oriented team:
* Takes calls and critical information from customers regarding service issues
* Dispatches appropriate vendors to ModSpace customers
* Creates Purchase Orders
* Verifies service and manages service cases
This role works closely with our branch operations staff across North America to ensure a high level of Customer Service while minimizing cost.
Day to day activities may include:
* Managing all MSmart Service Cases
* Reviewing/accepting New Service Cases hourly
* Conducting confirmation calls with the customer to verify the request and expected dates/times
* Contacting Vendors for availability (may include having to find a vendor for a specific geographical area where one has not been established)
* Selecting the Vendor for the job
* Issuing a Purchase Order
* Ensuring the Vendor is on time and has completed the Service Call
* Adding repairs to the building record in operating systems
* Following up with the Customer Post-Service to ensure satisfaction, prior to closing the service case
The Customer Service Dispatcher must have:
* Bachelor's Degree OR a minimum of 2 years prior service dispatch experience, commercial environment preferred
* Attention to detail
* Keen listening skills and ability to persuade others
* High degree of professionalism
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment or as an individual contributor
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* The highest levels of integrity
* An unwavering commitment to SAFETY
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.