Treasury & A/P Manager - AHQ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/26/2018
END DATE 8/8/2018
Ann Arbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Locations US-MI-Ann Arbor
Posted Date 1 week ago(7/25/2018 10:22 AM)
# of Openings
AHQ (Ann Arbor)
Accountable for the ongoing cash management and treasury activities of NSK Americas as well as the establishment and maintenance of an effective internal control environment over Treasury functions across NSK Americas, including establishment of appropriate policies and procedures within the guidelines stipulated by the NSK Americas Senior Controller and the T-NSK Finance Department.
Responsible for managing all payroll related activities, including establishing payroll policy and procedure and assuring all payroll and payroll compliance deadlines are met.
Leads and supports subordinates in the Accounts Payable area. Assists in the Financial Department for certain general accounting and reporting functions as needed. Ensures all accounts payables and related banking requirements are met and in compliance with NSK internal policies. Ensures internal and external customers are serviced with a high level of quality. This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the payables systems for all NSK Americas companies, while assuring timely processing of all accounts payable transactions for all locations.
This position is also responsible for the preparation of disbursements and resolution of accounts payable problems internal and external to NSK.
* Assist in the tracking, preparation and filing of all required NSK America's and compliance requirements
* Participates in the month-end, quarterly, mid-year and annual closings of the general ledger to ensure all accounts related to the treasury, payroll and accounts payable department responsibilities are accurate.
* Supervision over treasury operations, including establishment of effective internal controls and standardization of policies and procedures across NSK Americas. Includes direct responsibility for implementation of new treasury systems and interaction with bank representatives.
* Interviews, hires, coaches, supports and leads Treasury, Payroll and Accounts Payable staff.
* Ensures all accounts payable and related banking related requirements are met, are timely and in compliance with NSK internal policies.
* Aids in setting departmental objectives and goals, including setting goals and monitoring activities of subordinates.
* Sets procedures for employees to ensure internal audit and J-SOX integrity and controls are met, as well as establishing security and internal controls frameworks surrounding all disbursements.
* Participates in the month-end and year-end closing of the general ledger and ensures balancing of all related accounts, including reconciliation of sister company accounts, related to accounts payable.
This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a Accounting or Finance and 4 to 6 years of position-related experience; preferably 6 to 8 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor