Regional Support Specialist 7/26/2018
Press Ganey Associates, lnc.
South Bend, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Press Ganey:
Press Ganey provides both ongoing advisory services and consulting in all phases of performance improvement. Our patient experience advisors are uniquely trained and skilled to identify areas of opportunity and help clients implement targeted improvement plans. Our consultants, whose health care experience is a true differentiator, work in partnership with organizations to identify and implement best practices across their operations.
Simply put, we are vested in our clients success, and dedicated to helping them understand and improve every dimension of the patient experience.
The Regional Support Specialist supports Press Ganey s Client Management and Sales department with contractual efforts, including pricing and legal language, data analysis, forecasting and overall sales support. This person will partner with a defined regional team for the purpose of supporting retention efforts, new sales growth and overall contributing to the growth of the region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Facilitate and manage Press Ganey s sales opportunities and contract creation process from start to finish. This includes reviewing and confirming all requestor requirements, performing audits and quality checks, and making revisions when needed.
* Serve as liaison between contract department and assigned regional team, as well as other internal departments as needed to ensure contract has required language, approvals, and pricing.
* Project manage upcoming regional client renewals, keeping internal and external teams on task to meet contractual deadlines.
* Manage monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts for the region as well as margin analysis creation.
* Work with assigned Regional Directors to assist in pipeline management, updating Salesforce records as needed, and maintaining and communicating weekly updates of forecast trackers.
* Additional responsibilities may include managing client communications between the regional director and client when needed (ie: if the regional director is out of office); scheduling on-site meetings or phone calls between regional directors and clients if needed; assisting with any additional requested items that will help with overall growth of the region. Additional work related to internal cross-functional projects, client and internal communications, content development for sales team presentations, or contact review and management may be requested as needed.
* Up to 10% travel may be required.
* Previous experience of project management or sales of at least 1-3 years
* Demonstrated confidence and patience in working with customers and clients, both internally and externally
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Superior attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-moving environment
* High level of time management and organizational skills
* Minimum of a completed Bachelor s Degree
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit our web site at pressganey.com.
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.