Administrative Coordinator - Production Management 7/26/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sesame Workshop is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to work in the Production Management Department. This new position will report directly to the SVP, Production Management, and provide critical production management support across 5+ live action and animation productions. This role will not be assigned to a specific production, but work across multiple productions and be exposed to budgets, staffing, production processes and protocols, and working across SW departments.
* General support for SVP, Production Management.
* Maintaining calendar for SVP, Production Management.
* Setting up recurring departmental and direct reports meetings.
* Arranging travel and processing expenses in Concur.
* Communication and coordination with Series Producers/PM re: key production milestones and series updates.
* Maintaining master production/delivery schedule for all projects.
* Maintaining PM admin files across projects.
* Researching and facilitating implementation of PM best practices.
* Helping to set up production protocols and systems across projects.
* Helping to chart staffing needs across projects.
* Processing paperwork for new Cast & Crew production hires and organizing on boarding.
* Preparing Cast & Crew payroll for Department Approvals and Production Accounting
* Attending legal deals meetings and maintaining production contract progress chart.
* Processing paperwork and invoices for Sesame Studios projects.
* Helping to track HR/Admin deadlines for SVP, Production Management.
* Production research and special projects as assigned by SVP, Production Management.
* Production assistance as needed for specific series.
* Bachelor s Degree and 1-2 years series production experience. Knowledge and interest in both live-action and animation production preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Sesame Workshop offers a competitive base salary and generous benefits package. Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Sesame Workshop is Drug Free Workplace in an effort to safeguard workplace health, safety, and productivity.
At the Employer s discretion, employment is contingent upon passing a post offer background check. Fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.