Organizational Change Management Consultant 7/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PositionSummary:
TACG is looking for an Organizational Change Management Consultant, with a focus on communications and technical writing/editing capabilities. The Consultant will work independently, collaboratively, and/or under direct supervision, with various organizational and projects stakeholders to help define, design, develop and implement organizational change management strategies and products, processes and practices to support a large-scope Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) capability for the Air Force depot community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Work with business users and customers to analyze and document evolving business requirements.
* Promotes and ensures that business requirements are understood by team members across multiple locations, customers, local management levels, and other team members.
* Collaborative in team environment to define, design, and implement organizational change management strategies, processes, and practices to support ERP implementation. This includes documenting within organizational change management plan, or other appropriate documentation.
* Develop organizational change management communications, artifacts and tools. This includes working with subject matter experts and on-site leadership to prepare and present training and change management materials as well as designing story boards, newsletters and other communications documents.
* Prepare and present change management and program communications in various forms as well as functional change management documentation and functional review board issues documentation.
* Assess and monitor effectiveness or organizational change management activities.
* Support change management and communications plans for the functional team.
* Perform technical writing and editing associated with contract deliverables, including technical and functional documentation.
* Perform administrative duties associated with effective execution of an organizational change management strategy and plan.
* Must have a Bachelor s degree.
* 3+ years of work experience with organizational change management, or related field.
* 7+ years of work experience within the Air Force. DoD experience acceptable.
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize duties based on shifting demands
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
* Change Management Frameworks and methodologies
* Some working knowledge and experience in using industry-leading graphic design tools.
* Lift and carry laptop computer and peripherals, and program or regulatory documents (looseleaf and/or bound)
SecurityClearance: NACI. All candidates subject to a full background check.
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
FLSAStatus: Full-time, Exempt
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.