Field Service Scheduler 7/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
You will be responsible for all decisions surrounding scheduling and delivering service requirements to customer base. You will ensure customer needs are met in most cost effective method.
Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
* Timely response to customers' requests for onsite service
* Determine best resource available by reviewing skill levels, availability, travel costs, urgency of response
* Efficient scheduling of all resources within area of responsibility to ensure the most cost effective response, less impact to travel budgets
* Negotiate with customers, both internal and external, to make sure expectations are set according to contracted service levels
* Monitor field service engineers to ensure timely submission of all required paperwork for timely call close in SAP to allow for accurate financial reporting at month end
* Manage the scheduling of planned visits such as preventative maintenance calls, new equipment installations, modifications and upgrades, in conjunction with emergency service requests
* Open and close service orders within SAP, create part orders and monitor shipments to ensure service is on site when parts arrive
* Ensure timely response to all telephone and email requests from service engineers, service managers, sales reps and external customers
* Monitor and alert responsible service manager to situations that require additional support
* Work as business partner with the local zone manager sharing accountability within your area of responsibility for the overall success of the business within the local service zone responsible for
* Assist in the answering of live incoming calls into the customer support help line
What you can bring to the table:
* Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
* Customer service experience a must, experience in fast paced high pressure situations, computer skills, high level multi-tasking skills required, people management skills either direct or indirect
* SAP experience, Microsoft Word and Excel
* You will be required to cover Canadian holidays schedule to ensure business needs are met.
What we have to offer you:
* Competitive compensation package
* A very comprehensive flexible benefit program
* Above industry average 401K plan
Agfa Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Agfa is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AccessAgfaJobs@agfa.com or call: 201-373-4010. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.