Real Estate Accounting Coordinator 7/27/2018
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Real Estate Accounting Coordinator is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the accounting department of a growing real estate company.
Support 12 person Real Estate Accounting team.
* Answer telephones and e-mails from tenants and redirect questions to the correct team member
* Manage and track distribution of documents between the teams
* Sort and distribute department mail
* Scan and tag lease documents for easy search and retrieval
* Create letters to be sent to tenants for notice of default and rent increases
* Coordinate large mailings to tenants for reconciliation and estimates
* Perform clerical duties, such as photocopying, filing, and collating
* Apply cash payments
* File and manage lease packages
* Other related duties as assigned
* Organized, detail oriented and driven team member
* Thoughtful problem-solver
* Ability to multi-task
* Internal desire to learn new things and discover efficiencies
* Minimum 1 year work experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent communication, reading comprehension and analytical skills.
* College degree preferred.
Nexus Payable experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.