Account Specialist I 7/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Miami
Aon Is Looking For an Account Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Miami, FL.
Your Impact As An Account Specialist I
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with clients.
* Performs account servicing functions including miscellaneous office duties in support of account servicing.
* When not performed within a broking unit, gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit.
* Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests.
* Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the direction of the Broker, drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements.
* Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service team and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed effectively.
* Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
* Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Typically at least 2 years of property and casualty servicing of commercial clients
* Construction client support experience in the brokerage industry is preferred
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience, with Risk Management / Business related curriculum preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.