Radford Associate Survey Consultant 7/27/2018
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-San Jose
Aon Is Looking For A Radford Associate Survey Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Radford business group, a unit of Aon's Talent, Rewards and Performance practice in San Jose, CA. As a Radford Associate Survey Consultant, you will report directly to the Director.
Your Impact As A Radford Associate Survey Consultant
* Provide assistance to a team of Survey Consultants by obtaining complete compensation survey inputs from participating companies. This process includes follow-up with clients regarding incomplete data submission and co-ordination of client issues with the Survey Consultants
* Maintain operational procedures for client interface, data handling, file review and the survey production processes in an environment requiring confidentiality and data integrity
* Provide support on special projects as needed.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Two plus years of HR or related experience
* Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Ability to multi-task and maintain organized work processes, management of several activities and files simultaneously in a fast paced work environment
* Ability to interpret procedures and processes independently
* Effective time management skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of industry experience
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.