Customer Service Specialist I 7/27/2018
Fort Washington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Fort Washington
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist I in our Fort Washington, PA office. This position will support Aon s Affinity Insurance Services group in the AICPA Insurance Trust department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Respond to customer communications via email and written correspondence
* Assist in handling inbound and outbound calls via 800 lines with multi-product portfolio- both Life and Disability products as well and Property and Casualty products
* Maintain service, quality and timeliness standards
* Interact with other departments on various projects including new programs, products and technology
* Support knowledge management transfer within the department through training, quality and intranet projects
* Evaluate individual customers needs and propose additional insurance products based on household and business needs
Possess active Life, Accident and Health and Property & Casualty licenses
* Demonstrated skills and abilities to be goal oriented and solve complex issues
* Learn multiple products to support revenue growth for program business
* Possess excellent organizational and verbal communication skills
* Strong multi-tasker
* Experience with CRM- Customer Relationship Management System preferred
* Possess excellent written communication skills for customer correspondence , be able to speak broadly and question customer s needs.
* Ability to provide excellent quality service to customers
* Demonstrated ability in handling details and key follow up capability
* Strong PC skills with solid knowledge based in Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
* Ability to identify process efficiencies and handle daily activities in a thorough and accurate fashion
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
* Demonstrated relationship-building skills evaluating individual insurance needs and offering appropriate products/solutions
Bachelor s Degree preferred, or commensurate work experience
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
* 1-3 years experience in sales and service supporting multiple insurance products and/or financial services products.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.