Regional Field Relations Manager Northeast Territory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/27/2018
END DATE 8/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-PA-Virtual
Aon is looking for a Regional Field Relations Manager - Northeast Territory. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon National Flood Services. This is a virtual role; person would have to live in the Northeast area of US.
The Regional Field Relations Manager would report directly to the Operations Manager ll.
Your impact as a Regional Relations Manager
This position is an integral part of our training and field relations team. The position requires an individual to be placed in / reside in the northeast region of the country in order to adequately serve our clients and aid in growth of the flood insurance product. Person can be East and North of PA You will travel to Pennsylvania, Maryland and other areas, by car or air. Travel will be day trips depending on where person is located for 2-3 days a week maybe every other week if possible
* 2-4 years experience working in insurance industry would be most important
* Flood insurance a plus but not necessary
* Experienced in Marketing and/or Relationship development
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Ability to train and provide information in a clear and precise manner
* BA a plus or commensurable work experience
* Experience with Salesforce.com is helpful
* Experience with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint helpful
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.