Executive Assistant 7/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an Executive Assistant
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide administrative and organizational support, time management expertise to navigate competing priorities and a breadth of responsibilities for three senior executives in Commercial Risk.
Responsibilities include, managing professional, complex and confidential information, supporting extensive diary management, and accommodating changing and sometimes competing priorities at short notice.
* Regular meeting coordination both locally and globally involving webcasts, video conferences and conference calls.Make travel arrangements, utilizing the approved travel company, ensuring all logistics are accounted for.
* Prepare detailed travel itinerary for trips including locations, contacts and agendas to allow for the best-use-of time with offices, geographies or clients.
* Prepare and process expense reports.
* Coordinate management meetings; agendas; minute taking; distribution and follow up of actions.
* Produce reports and other documentation, often within tight deadlines.
* Meet and greet visitors and coordinate hospitality.
* Coordinate, organize and plan internal/external meetings/functions/seminars.
* Proactive diary management for senior leaders.
* Submit timely reports and prepare/update presentations as assigned.
* Maintain and update online filing systems, as appropriate.
* Execute general clerical duties including, printing, photocopying and mailing.
* Adhere to the standards, procedures and best practices of Aon.
* Support any additional duties as commensurate with the role level of the position and deemed appropriate by the executives being supported.
High School Diploma required; Associate/Bachelor s Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Proven background in secretarial/administrative roles
* Ability to maintain confidentiality related to private and confidential business matters.
* Highly organized and comfortable managing competing priorities in a fast-paced global environment, working across different time zones.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills, including proactive communications to drive alignment among team and awareness of critical items.
* Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact with individuals at all levels
* Must have excellent verbal/written skills.
* Ability to support the development of presentations and briefs.
* Must be proficient in MS Office, including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.