Broker Specialist 7/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Pittsburgh
Aon is looking for a Broker Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk in Pittsburgh, PA.
Your impact as a Broker Specialist
* This position will support Aon s National Health Care Industry Practice, through administrative and office support activities.
* Data entry into various internal business information systems
* Tracking client renewal cycles, and communicating directly with clients in that process
* Working with various offices to handle PCF filings for large clients
* Interacting with various external vendors in support of client service
* Assisting with constructing client presentations, and quality control oversight of documents and presentations.
* Will work with the NHCP team members, who are located in the Philadelphia (and Radnor), Chicago and Pittsburgh offices.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Ideally possess 1 3 years of business administration experience, with preferred (but not required) background in the insurance industry.
* Knowledge of general office administration, excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and oral) both internally and externally
* Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint is preferred
* General comfort level with learning new computer applications
Bachelor s degree or five years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.