IT Application Dev Tech Lead 7/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an IT Application Dev Tech Lead
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting IT Bridge Group Staffing, in Chicago, Illinois. As an IT Application Dev Tech Lead, you will report directly to the Sr. Application Delivery Manager.
Your impact as an IT Application Dev Tech Lead
* Perform IT application development for multiple applications in the portfolio.
* Responsible for design, development and support of the assigned applications.
* Work closely with development resources on team and across other development teams to triage Production and QA Outages of any supported solutions.
* Collaborate with Architecture team to vet design decisions, direction and solution roadmaps for consideration, feedback and alignment.
* Collaborate with Portfolio Leader to conceptualize any new solutions being requested by the business and other IT teams.
* Design and implement solutions that leverage Microsoft Technology Stack, consisting of .NET, SharePoint, SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), and SOAP/REST Web Services to enhance or construct solutions taking form as either Web Solutions and Desktop Solutions.
* Collaborate with the Portfolio Leader on all deliverables from planning to execution. Participate in a cross-functional meeting with Product Owners, Business Analysts and business teams for Requirement Elicitation and Requirement Analysis.
* Prepare Gap Analysis, Business Impact Analysis, High Level and Detailed Level design, Prototyping based on evaluations to ensure all areas are captured.
* Provide list of impacted areas and impacted data and provide an accurate estimate to apply fixes/changes through scheduled application releases, using the organizational approved process/tools.
* Make required code remediation to enhance performance and remove exceptions. Analyze defects, replicate the scenario and identify root causes.
* Participate in testing with QA and BA teams to validate that requirements are understood and implementation is as per business requirements.
* Discuss related suggestions and questions with the Business Analysts, Technical Architects and Managers or other stake holders.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Minimum education required: Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Information Technology, or related technical field.
Minimum experience required: 7 years of experience in developing applications in .Net and SharePoint, or related experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.