VPS Technician - C Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/27/2018
END DATE 8/17/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: VPS Technician - C Shift
JOB ID: 1861
# OF OPENINGS: 0
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN - TEMPORARY POSITION
6AM-6:15PM - THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY
At FormFactor, it s not enough just to make revolutionary products. We also strive to be a great place to work. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees through a variety of perks that focus on health and wellness, such as a generous PTO plan, excellent insurance benefits, and our guiding values of innovation, earning trust and doing the right thing. We also offer an employee stock purchase program and annual health fairs where employees can get flu shots and biometric screenings. Personal development is encouraged through our learning and development courses and tuition contribution program. Although our products are sold to semi-conductor industry leaders around the globe, they are researched, designed and manufactured in our facilities in Beaverton, Oregon, and Livermore, San Jose and Carlsbad, California. Every employee of FormFactor plays a role in creating and supporting these amazing products.
The Manufacturing Technician performs functions associated with all probe card manufacturing operations, including photolithography, thin film, etch, plating, assembly, test, and inspection. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing set-up, calibration, routine preventative maintenance. Additionally, collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization. The Manufacturing Technician works with engineering in conducting tests and experiments to improve production processes or develop new products and processes. Also, may coach or train other technicians, to develop teamwork, leadership and technical skills
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The successful candidate must have strong problem solving skills.
* Must enjoy working in a fast pace environment
* Able to work with limited supervision, is self directed, and has a methodical approach to solving technical problems.
* Experience in a final test environment testing products with a high degree of configuration is a plus.
* Experience with assembling precision electro-mechanical systems is desirable.
* Demonstrated strong problem solving skills as related to equipment and manufacturing issues.
* Good communication skills, both oral and written.
* Able to work well in a team environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Must have solid computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Statistical Analysis software)
* Working knowledge of addition, multiplication, algebra, and statistics.
* Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
* Familiarity with clean room and cleanliness procedures
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.