Marketing Automation Data & Systems Associate Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/27/2018
END DATE 8/16/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Data & Systems Associate Manager, Marketing Automation
Change people s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear enable communication to all Cochlear customers, we are recruiting for a Data & Systems Associate Manager, Marketing Automation in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role, you will support Cochlear s marketing automation capabilities with a strong knowledge of the tools implemented for Cochlear Americas to enable communication to all Cochlear customers. You will act as the Subject Matter Expert of the back-end systems and data in order to provide information to the Marketing teams to effectively communicate to customers, all in support of helping to create a vision for overall marketing automation capabilities.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce and leveraging each tool for specific business needs. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you ensure our marketing automation tools and data are used properly, effectively and to the fullest extent.
* Ensure marketing automation tools and data are used to the fullest extent.
* Provide recommendations for enhancements to all of the marketing automation programs based on expert knowledge of systems.
* Serve as the lead managing marketing and customer data.
* Provide documentation and training for new and existing Marketo and/or Salesforce users.
* Support the Professional Marketing team with analyzing, developing, implementing, measuring and optimization of engagement and conversion campaigns.
* Build campaigns, using our marketing automation tools; setup and execute tactical tasks associate with customized landing pages, email campaigns and lead scoring rules.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
* Minimum 5 years of interactive marketing experience.
* Minimum 2 years experience working with a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo) and CRM platform (preferably Salesforce). Certifications a strong asset!
* Must have the ability to troubleshoot, and be solution oriented to strive for continuous improvements.
* Bachelor s Degree + 3 years of experience, or 5-7 years of experience without a degree.
* Strong ability to troubleshoot technical issues, troubleshoot and drive change.
* Strong working knowledge of Excel; ability to manipulate large data sets.
* Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
* Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
* Experience executing email campaigns with continual optimization.
* Knowledge of email marketing best practices and experience pulling lists.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
* Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
* Diverse culture
* Highly collaborative team environment
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
* State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
* The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
* The Organization A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
* The Opportunity To make a difference to the quality of people s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers