Accounting Assistant 7/27/2018
DeShazo Crane Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: Accounting Assistant
JOB ID: 216
# OF OPENINGS: 1
* Enters daily cash postings.
* Processes AP invoice data entry for non-PO invoices.
* Scans invoices into the shared folder for entered AP invoices.
* Posts journal entries in the accounting system.
* Prepares checks per Controller's request.
* Communicates with vendors regarding invoice payment status.
* Scans completed new equipment job files.
* Develops and maintains office forms and procedures and assists with administrative tasks.
* Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
* Operates listed office machines as required.
* Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
* Duplicates and distributes office materials.
* Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
* Assists public with the use of department facilities.
* Maintains office supply inventory.
* Performs additional duties as required.
* Ability to communicate professionally and pleasantly
* Ethical Conduct
* Time Management
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this Position