Major Account Manager 7/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER within Flexera Software is a senior sales position focused on targeted sales efforts in a given territory. The candidate will be setting and executing the sales strategy and executing account plans in selling our Enterprise solution offerings.
SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISES: ensure compliance and spend optimization, set-up enterprise application stores, assess application compatibility, packaging and patching applications, and mitigation of cybersecurity risk (brands include AdminStudio, FlexNet Manager, App Portal, Corporate Software Inspector, Vulnerability Intelligence Manager).
Flexera Software is re-imagining the way in which Software of bought, sold, managed and secured. Flexera helps companies that build software ensure they are getting paid for the use of their software, protect their software from being hacked and make sure that their code is secure and compliant. We help organizations that buy software to purchase only what need, control what they bought and secure their software estate.
* Attainment of assigned revenue quotas
* Accurate forecasting sales by month and quarter and maintenance of a pipeline of opportunities that are sufficient to ensure success on a quarterly and annual basis
* Participation in the development, presentation and sale of a value proposition
* Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale
* Identification and development of strategic alignments with key influencers to ensure customer success
* Work with channel and alliance partners on joint opportunities
* Development and maintenance of relationships in named accounts where applicable
* Continually undertake activities that maximize the opportunity for all Flexera Software solutions in the named accounts & territory
* Maintaining familiarity with other Flexera Software solutions
* Documenting critical sales activities and conversations in a professional timely manner to customers and ensure update of Company's CRM solution (Salesforce.com)
* Managing Flexera Software resources to insure internal and external customer satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Demonstrated track record closing complex solution sales with a transaction value of $250,000-$2,000,000+
* Solid track record in US software companies with a good level of tenure in one organization
* Extensive experience in a business to business software sales role, consistently exceeding assigned quotas
* Fluent with and consistent practitioner of one of the major sales process methodologies
* Naturally consultative in approach evidenced by exceptional ability at asking the right questions of the right person at the right time
* Degree or equivalent educated (preferred)
* Experience in building return on investment cases with customers
* Experience in selling at a senior management level (VP/C-level)
* Experience in either system management solutions, application deployment solutions, ERP, or business applications
* Ability to interact with Technical Buying influences during product demonstrations and evaluations
* Experience selling solutions comprising of consulting, implementation and training services
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
* Ability to work in a remote or home office with little or no direct supervision
* Excellent communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to multi task/work on multiple major sales opportunities simultaneously
* Ability to approach problems analytically and methodically
* Strong negotiation skills (practiced through the entire lifecycle of a sales opportunity/customer engagement)
* Highly disciplined approach to organising one s activities and priorities.
Flexera Software is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status or status as a Vietnam-era or other veteran or any other legally protected class.