Network Engineer II - Integration and Test Facility 7/27/2018
Hanscom Afb, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provide network and system administration, engineering, and management support services for the systems and infrastructure contained in the three (3) AF system/networks ITFs (CID, GW, and TDC), located at Hanscom AFB, MA. Provide administrative assistance in scheduling and facilitating testing events within the ITFs and assist in the staging of equipment at ITF locations.
- Install, support and maintain systems IAW TOs, Technical Manuals (TMs), TCTOs and FCOs.
- Plan and respond to service outages, i.e. DREN network.
- Diagnose software and hardware failures to resolution.
- Manage baseline configuration of the ITFs in accordance with the ITF specific C&A package.
- Ensure security preventive measures are fully functional.
- Monitor and enhance ITF system performance.
- Monitor and administer VMWare vCloud infrastructure and applications.
- Maintain the ITFs infrastructure baseline.
- Test, document, and implement software and configuration changes and problem fixes to these baselines as required for the ITFs.
- Manage and maintain the IA posture of the ITFs infrastructure.
- Assist the Government in status accounting, inventory tracking, and auditing to maintain asset control and a record of the ITFs product baseline.
- Optimize the ITF environment to enable the representative systems to interact properly to facilitate testing requirements of the PMO.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Six (6) years of professional experience in Information Technology; Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field or 9 years experience without a degree.
- ITILv3 Foundation and Security+ certification.
- NIPR AD, DNS, IIS, PKI, CAC experience.
- Secret security clearance.
- Familiarity/Experience with working in a high-security environment.
- Sun Servers, Solarwinds.
- CCNP certification.
- MCSA SRV 2008 & 2012, SQL 2012.
- VCAP-DCA/VCPDVC, VCP Cloud.
- NetApp NCDA, EMC EMCISA, Comvault.
- SIPR Token Authority.
- RHCSA, RH Deploy & MGMT, RH Server Hardening .
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V