Part Time Flight Checker 7/27/2018
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We need Part Time Flight Checkers to check that the quality and quantity of the meals we provide is in accordance with the customer requirements. You will also be in charge of making sure that any order changes have been fulfilled.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO START A NEW JOB IN 2 WEEKS?
JOIN US AT OUR WALK IN JOB FAIRS!
9:00AM-11:00AM AND 1:00PM-3:00PM
OFFERS ARE EXTENDED ON THE SPOT!
Flight Checkers earn $16.50 per hour and are paid weekly.
CURRENT SCHEDULES OFFERED AT THIS TIME:
* All schedules are 3 days on and 4 days off
Please keep in mind: Our workforce needs to remain flexible in your shifts and days off, as your schedule may fluctuate during peak seasons to meet production needs, requirements of the industry or to accommodate a shift bid in accordance with the Union contract.
645 West Field Road
San Francisco, CA 94128
YOU GAIN ACCESS TO OUR AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDING:
* All Employees receive paid vacations and holidays
* Gate Gourmet offers 401k programs
* We offer Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance to all employees
* All Employees are given free, hot and balanced meals daily
* Pay the one-time union initiation fee of $130.00. The initiation fee is deducted into smaller payments
* Pay the monthly union dues of $46.46. This amount automatically deducts from your pay check the first pay period and starts 60 days after your first day on the job
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
* Working assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
* Working overtime when required
* Arriving to work on-time
* Handling fish, beef, pork, poultry, shellfish and other food products
* Completing paperwork, communicating with Supervisors and co-workers, and following policies and procedures designated by Gate Gourmet
* Working as a member of a team
OUR EMPLOYEES WILL BE:
* Exposed to varying temperature changes and noise
* Lifting, Pushing, Pulling, Moving Product, Equipment, and Supplies up to twenty-five(25) pounds
* Regularly standing, bending, lifting and moving intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.