Chestnut Ridge, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Imagine an environment where your purchasing, accounting and administrative skills are combined to help create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC is that workplace. We have a rare opening for a Purchasing Administrative Asisstan to join our amazing group in Denver, NC . We know we re that group!
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in D sseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Denver, NC office.
The Purchasing Administrative Assistant tracks purchase orders and vendor invoices for processing, assists in coordinating and maintaining records of all purchasing activities and sources, and ensures the flow of materials and services, deliveries and supply levels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Generate purchase orders in accordance with accepted practices
* Reconcile divisional purchase orders against payables
* Research products and sources for goods and services as requested
* Verify receipt and contents of shipments, communicate any issues with delivery schedule to receiving party
* Maintain vendor files and catalogues
* Package and deliver inter-office correspondence
* Assist and support accounting tracking functions as needed
* Minimum of 3 years purchasing experience in a production or manufacturing environment
* Associates degree or equivalent work experience in accounting
* Working knowledge of exhibit industry
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Good communication skills
* PC skills, focus on Microsoft Office Suite, WEB
* Ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize, and multi-task
* Solid math skills
* Overtime as necessary
MC offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance--plus more. Our culture fosters team work, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.