Electrical Preventive Maintenance Sales 7/27/2018
P1 Group Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY P1 Group is seeking an Electrical Preventive Maintenance Sales Professional for our Kansas City territory. This is a technical position.
* Do you enjoy the opportunity to match solutions to customer needs? Are you relentless in helping clients achieve better results? Do you enjoy helping clients see opportunities they didn t know existed? If you find yourself answering yes, we may have an exciting opportunity for you!
* P1 Group is looking for a Sales Professional to join our outside sales team that is high energy and has a proven track record. This is a business development position with a leading edge organization. If you would like an opportunity to be a part of our outstanding, award winning team, then we would like to hear from you.
Join our P1 Group Team!
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit package.
* Meet one of the following education requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in a construction or electrical engineering related discipline, OR
* Five years of electrical trade experience, OR
* Five years of electrical service/construction training/education, OR
* Equivalent combination of electrical service/construction training/education and electrical field trade experience.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Technical electrical experience related to the electrical construction/service industry.
* Demonstrated knowledge of estimating strategies, techniques and software.
* Effective management, budget, estimating and planning skills.
* Technical knowledge of electrical construction.
* Knowledge of electrical design.
* Significant business to business electrical sales related experience.
* Some travel is required.
* MUST live in the general area of the sales territory - Kansas City Metro Area.
* Strong written and oral communication skills, including technical writing skills and ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills, analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, ability to work and make decisions independently.
* Displays behaviors that are enthusiastic, inspiring and works together with the team to take care of the customer and team mates.
* Highly professional demeanor.
* Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, social media, networking capabilities and email.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver s license. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must have access to drive a well maintained vehicle with an up to date registration with the local Department of Motor Vehicles. Both the candidate and the vehicle must be currently covered on a personal insurance policy.
Benefits of joining P1 Group in a sales role:
* Fantastic benefits and compensation program.
* Base compensation with an attractive performance pay structure.
* Potential to earn a 6-figure income.
* Comprehensive new hire and ongoing training and personal development.
* Car allowance.
* Proper tools - including technology.
* Small sales rep to sales manager ratio.
* Extensive support.
* Industry leaders.
* Professional marketing department (will assist you with marketing material as well as proposals).