Claims Specialist 7/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
The Claims Specialist s primary role is to insure that
customer claims are identified and analyzed in
compliance with trade contracts and properly expensed
within the trade budget. The Claims Specialist will be
responsible for auditing claims, dispute management,
internal negotiations and trend analysis.
The Claims Specialist will be responsible for:
* Identification, quantification and analysis of
customer claim issues and trends, and timely
documentation of efforts and status in SAP Dispute
* Understand customer contracts and communicate
non-compliance to manager.
* Manage a customer portfolio of claims, evaluate
customer disputes for validity and ensure proper
documentation of available to support either
repayment from the customer or issuance of credit to
* Prepare customer adjustments and reconcile cash on
* Provide management with monthly metrics and variance
* Work closely with the Sales organization, Customer
Service and other members of corporate operations,
as needed, to resolve issues and disputes.
* Continuous improvement of the claims management
process.Effective reporting to keep stakeholders
aware of claims activity and ensure
requirements.Participate in routine cross-functional
meetings to understand key customer issues.Assist
manager in developing plans for customer corrective
action and monitor results of actions taken.
* Update claims processing procedures, as appropriate.
* Performing other related duties as required.
* Education Bachelor s degree in Business preferred.
National Association of Credit Management (NACM)
certification designation a plus.
* SAP FSCM Dispute Management (TPM/Vistex) experience.
* Experience Minimum of three (3) or more years
experience in deduction processing in consumer
packaged goods preferred. Candidate should also have
critical problem solving, fact-based, and
quantitative analysis experience. Must have strong
telephone skills and ability to maintain positive
rapport with customer.
* Specialized Knowledge must be able to understand
account reconciliation, finance, critical
reasoning/thinking, and ability to convert data into
insights for management, project management, and
cross-functional collaboration /influencing
skills.Demonstrates ability to draw some
observations and risk conclusions.Understands the
importance of cash flow.