Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (part-time) 7/27/2018
Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Welcome page
Log back in!
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)
Job Locations US-CA-Sacramento
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. is currently looking for a Part-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This position will assist with day to day operations in our executive offices. The position requires a highly motivated and skilled professional to perform a wide range of administrative and project support tasks. Reports to Executive Assistant to CEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Professional experience performing complex administrative support including personal assisting
* Front desk reception duties
* Responsible for maintaining the appearance of the reception area
* Assist with day to day tasks including scheduling meetings, greeting clients and answering phones
* Maintain and replenish all office supplies and kitchen supplies
* Provides administration of mail procedures that include sorting and processing incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence (FedEx/UPS/GSO) and interoffice communications
* File, organize paperwork, and make copies or scan
* Make room reservations for meetings, order meals and maintain cleanliness of conference rooms, breakroom/kitchen
* Assist with travel arrangements
* Assist with Expense reports
* Assist with various projects
* Perform basic administrative and other duties as assigned
* 3-5 years of experience working in an administrative role, including reception
* Microsoft Office Suite required
* Excellent communication skills, including both oral and written
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately share information on a need to know basis
* Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
* Ability to represent Vanir and related entities in a professional manner
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS