Digital Solutions Sales Manager 7/28/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
Agfa has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - Inkjet Wide Format Equipment to join there sales team in selling Wide Format Inkjet equipment. Your will be responsible for achieving the budgeted sales plan for digital imaging sales in their territory.
Responsibilities, but not limit to the following:
* Achieve established sales quota in assigned territory through effective promotion of Digital Imaging portfolio.
* Use the resources within the digital imaging group and outside manufacturer representatives to drive the business in the assigned geographic area.
* Work with the sales representatives in the territory to develop new account opportunities for digital imaging products.
* Assist the inside sales team to drive low revenue products like HP and Epson.
* Insure that we are moving each Jeti,and Anapurna, effectively through the sales cycle including proposal development, handling objections and closing.
* Knowledge of Esko and Colex finishing equipment is a plus
* Work with service organization to ensure customer satisfaction with our digital imaging accounts.
* Maintain full responsibility for an accurate forecast on the Syracuse system
* Manage an expense budget
What you can bring to the table:
* Bachelor's Degree or equal experience in the related field
* Minimum three years' experience selling high end capital equipment in the graphic arts industry
* Core competency of technical and business skills necessary to close sales of high end graphic arts equipment
What we have to offer you:
* Competitive compensation package
* Company Car
* A very comprehensive flexible benefit program
* Above industry average 401K plan
Agfa Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Agfa is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AccessAgfaJobs@agfa.com or call: 201-373-4010. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.